As you navigate your way out of COVID, you’ll need a robust and comprehensive operational resilience plan that includes business continuity and emergency response, along with the ability to assess, disseminate and act more quickly as new challenges emerge. You’ll need to fill gaps in your policies as you transform to a more automated, digital way of working, including accelerated use of AI tools. We offer secure physical and digital storage, sophisticated machine learning software, automated workflow solutions and consulting services to position you to respond to future threats to your business.
- Are you rethinking your data management strategy? Replicating data offsite for added resiliency, protection and recovery; driving costs down with deep storage options; and improving operational efficiency through vaults, data centers and clouds are all part of this strategy. We can help you formulate a data managementanddata center strategy purposefully built for your unique business requirements.
- Are your workflows working for you? With more work being done remotely, you may have experienced disruptions in business processes as a result of lack of access to paper records or employees no longer sitting side-by-side. By automating your workflows, you can establish a systematized flow of data and records, routing them through the proper employees and applications.
- Do you need access to your onsite file room? We can physically relocate your file room to a secure Iron Mountain facility where your records are managed according to your filing system. Using Iron Mountain Connect™, with just a few clicks you can search through your inventory, locate what’s required and arrange for records to be quickly scanned and delivered to you electronically. Once you’re back in the office, your physical files can be delivered by one of our trained employees.
- Looking to unlock insight from your content and images? Most organizations recognize the potential of their data but struggle to uncover its value because they have too much unstructured and unclassified information, lack the internal resources and skills to analyze it, or both. By combining Iron Mountain’s content analytics, data management and information governance expertise with Google Cloud’s Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, you can mine your data to uncover new revenue stream opportunities and cost savings. Learn more about our Iron Mountain InSight® Enterprise Edition solution.
- Are you confident that you understand your regulatory obligations? According to UNESCO, the duty to document does not cease in a crisis, it becomes more essential. Records related to Covid-19 will include health surveillance, certificates of sanitation, loan extensions, HR records related to furloughed employees and so much more. You’ll need to understand your obligations to protect private information, create new record types or consider new retention rules, such as “keep for the life of the crisis”. Keep up to date with these changes and how they impact your Records and Information using Iron Mountain’s Policy Center and the expertise of our Advisory team.